Spurcroft Primary School seeks to extol the British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs as identified by The Department for Education.
At Spurcroft, this is evidenced by:
- Our mission statement, "Every child, every opportunity!".
- Our school ethos and inclusive approach.
- An active School Council and Pupil Leadership Team, democratically elected by the children.
- Opportunities for children to express their views through Pupil Voice.
- A clearly defined Behaviour Policy and associated Home School Agreement.
- High expectations for mutual respect and tolerance promoted through the broad curriculum, assemblies, community involvement and the school's support of local, national and international charities.