Children may wear the following:
• Black or grey school trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses
• White shirts or polo shirts (pupils in Early Years can wear pale blue polo shirts, but it should be white from Year 1 onwards)
• Claret sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
• Black Velcro shoes (not trainers, sandals or boots)
• Red and white checked dresses
For PE lessons and activities children come to school dressed in their PE kit, with their school jumpers on. The PE kit is:
• Claret, navy or black sports shorts, or tracksuit bottoms in colder weather
• Plain white t-shirt
• Plimsolls or trainers
Pupils should not wear football kits or other brightly coloured clothes for school PE lessons.
At all times pupils should have smart hair that are not too extreme in terms of style or colour.
Shoulder length hair should be tied back and hair accessories (eg clips, hair bands and bows) should be in school colours and discrete. No one should be wearing large bows, or head bands with additional features such as cat ears.
These should be kept in school in a drawstring style bag. Large school bags are discouraged because of limited cloakroom space.
We have a large selection of good quality second hand uniform items for sale, including school jumpers. We suggest a donation of at £1 an item. Please email any requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the school office.
All items of uniform can be cheaply bought from supermarkets.
Uniform with our logo on can be Purchased from SkoolKit, either in their Newbury Store, or online on their website: https://www.skoolkit.co.uk/
Most children wear jumpers with our logo on, but this is not compulsory.