The school colours are claret, white and grey. Children may wear the following:
· Black or grey trousers, shorts or skirts
· White shirts or polo shirts
· Claret sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
· Black Velcro shoes (not trainers)
· Red and white checked summer uniform (this can be worn at any time, although we recommend trousers or tights when the weather is colder).
Pupils in Early Years can wear pale blue polo shirts but we ask that pupils move onto white ones when they are in Year 1.
For PE lessons and activities children need:
· Claret, navy or black sports shorts, plain white sports t-shirt and plimsolls or trainers
· Tracksuits should be worn in colder weather
These should be kept in school in a drawstring style bag. Large school bags are discouraged because of limited cloakroom space.
We have a large selection of second hand uniform items for sale, mainly school jumpers at £1 an item. Please email any requests to email@example.com or ask at the school office.
All items of uniform can be cheaply bought from supermarkets.
Uniform with our logo on can be Purchased from SkoolKit, either in their Newbury Store, or online on their website: https://www.skoolkit.co.uk/
Most children wear branded jumpers but this is not compulsory.